We’re in search of a marketing specialist to join our team! In this role, you’ll deliver impactful storytelling across various digital platforms. If you get incredibly excited about helping creatives make money doing what they love, you're in the right place. The ideal candidate has experience creating engaging and effective marketing campaigns, a flair for the clever and unexpected, and a fantastic sense of humor.
You'll be reporting directly to Ben Burns (COO) and you will work closely with the rest of the marketing, product, and website teams.
Who We're looking for :
The ideal candidate can come in so many shapes and sizes. But here's the basics of what we're going to be looking for:
- It goes without saying, so we'll start by saying... you need to be a great writer. You should be very familiar with writing sales-oriented copy for products, advertising, and social media.
- Marketing experience: This should not be your first rodeo. We'll be asking about the performance of your past campaigns and funnels, so please have case studies ready.
- Advertising experience: Media buying is a critical component of this role, and you should have experience with managing and optimizing ad spend.
- Technology: Highly proficient in social media advertising platforms (Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn). Familiar with Webflow (website & landing pages) and email marketing software (we use Drip)
- Character: Someone who is goal-driven, motivated, and loves to get their hands dirty. Individually effective and able to deliver with little oversight/direction. Able to translate a big-picture idea into executable parts. Able to work both individually and collaboratively.
- Bonus points if you have experience in the education, entrepreneurial, coaching, or design spaces.
Areas of Responsibility :
As a marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Write engaging and effective copy across digital platforms focusing on conversions.
- Plan and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns that span multiple platforms: organic & paid social media, search, on-site (we use Webflow), and email (we use Drip).
- Track and report performance data from current and ended campaigns. Use data to improve campaign effectiveness on an iterative basis.
Compensation, Situation, & Benefits :
- Initially, we are looking for a contractor (freelance) on a monthly basis.
- A full-time, salaried with benefits position may be possible in the near future.
- We're absolutely open to remote workers, in fact, we prefer it!
What this position is not:
- This is not a design position, though design knowledge is valued.
- This is not a YouTube or social media personality position. If you're interested in creating content, there will be opportunities to be on our YouTube channel.
- This is not a management position. We're looking for someone who can ideate a campaign-and-funnel-level strategy, then execute.